Thursday 26 September 2013

Wethering The Storm (The Storm #2)


Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)

Review: For now, I'm undecided on whether I want to rate this on 3 stars or 4, so I'm just going to settle it with a 3.5 for now. I was just expecting more I suppose, and for it to be longer.

I loved TMS and while I did like reading this one, nothing much happened. I expected over the top drama, more than enough for my taste, but it was the opposite where there was not enough of it to satisfy my TMS appetite. 

Sigh. I just feel like it was lacking in plot and I feel it didn't live up to book 1 so much that I personally think it is somewhat robbed of it's potential.

However, I LOVED the touching conclusion and think it ended perfectly. Needless to say, I look forward to more of Samantha's work.

No comments: